I coded an additional column in this template myself. Just like a great pair of jeans, this template also comes in "Standard" and "W-I-D-E" widths. Open these links in separate windows and toggle through them to see the difference. As always, be sure to back up your current template before installing.
Here are the specifications of this template's built-in features:
- The template is 880 px wide with the main column coded to 440px and two side columns coded to 185px.
- An additional area for adding gadgets just below the banner. The translation menu above is a perfect example. Use this for static (sticky) notes, photos, extra menu bars, widgets, polls, etc.
- Peek-a-boo navigation bar designed to avoid its interference with your blog's design while simultaneously preserving its functionality. (Click here for instructions on how to replace the navba if you prefer that it appear in your blog).
- Numbered comments! Great for contests! (Note: be sure to "keep" widgets when asked in the pop-up window upon importing this template for numbered comments to work correctly.
- If you wish to revert to the color scheme of the original Minima template simply follow: Dashboard ➔ Layout ➔ Fonts and Colors. In the middle column next to mosaic of colors is a button that says "Revert to template default". Press it and voilà!